Our Mechanical Fuel Pump fits all years of the Suzuki Hayabusa and replaces the factory water pump. It features micro-polished gears for smooth operation and is explicitly designed for alcohol turbo and nitro applications, with a flow of 4 GPM at 8000RPM.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 (01-08) Pump is readily available for alcohol turbo applications. We also offer this same pump compatible for Nitro applications, but it requires an additional week of lead time and is considered a special order.
- Suzuki Hayabusa – All years
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 – (2001-2008) / Must use a 07-08 oil pump in your engine for compatibility.
- This pump is designed to work with the Robinson Industries Output Shaft Support Kit.
- This is the same motorcycle fuel pump we use on all DME Racing Alcohol Builds.
- Without modifications, this pump will NOT fit with the stock sprocket cover or the DME Racing Sprocket cover.
- It will work with the Hayabusa Gen 1 shifter cover. The Gen 2 shifter cover must be modified or switched to a Gen 1.
- The top is in, and the bottom is out. Both are -8 Ports.