Our Mechanical Fuel Pump fits all years of the Suzuki Hayabusa and GSX-R1000 (01-08) and is a replacement for the factory water pump. Featuring micro-polished gears for smooth operation and is explicitly designed for alcohol turbo use, with a flow of 4 GPM at 8000RPM.
- Suzuki Hayabusa – All years
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 – (2001-2008) Must use a 07-08 oil pump in your engine for compatibility.
- This pump is designed to work with the Robinson Industries Output Shaft Support Kit.
- This is the same motorcycle fuel pump we use on all DME Racing Alcohol Builds.
- This pump will not fit with the stock sprocket cover, or the DME Racing Sprocket cover, without modifications.
- It will work with the Hayabusa Gen 1 shifter cover. The Gen 2 shifter cover will have to be modified or switched to a Gen 1.
- The top is in and the bottom is out.