The DME Racing Short Neck Steering Stem is a factory replacement that allows you to use stock triple clamps with a short neck frame.
The combination of the short neck frame and Short Neck Steering Stem will allow you to lower the front of your motorcycle an additional inch without the tire hitting the triple tree. This combo also lowers the bike’s center of gravity which will improve your 60-foot times on the drag strip.
- Suzuki Hayabusa – All years / 24mm top nut thread
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 – 2001-2002 / 24mm top nut thread
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 – 2003-2008 / 28mm top nut thread
- CNC machined
- Factory replacement
- 1” shorter than stock, for 1” short-necked frames.
- Works with aftermarket offset triple trees that reuse stock steering stems.
- Made in the U.S.A.
What is a motorcycle steering stem?
The steering stem is a metal rod that connects the center of the upper and lower triple clamp, which in turn holds the forks. The bike’s steering head bearings sit between the bike’s frame and the steering stem so that you can move the handlebar, forks, and front wheel smoothly from side to side.