The Short Neck Steering Stem is a factory replacement for use with the popular short neck frame mod. Allows you to use stock triple clamps with a short neck frame.
- CNC machined
- 1” shorter than stock, for 1” short-necked frames.
- Fits 99 and up Hayabusa and the GSX-R000 years 2001 and up
- Works with aftermarket offset triple trees that reuse stock steering stems.
|Dimensions||13 × 11 × 2 in|
|Bike Model and Year||
GSX-R1000 (2001-02), GSX-R1000 (2003 and up), Hayabusa (1999 and up)
Studs are the preferred fastener choice for high performance engines. Unlike a bolt, a stud uses all of the threads in the case, and it doesn't have to be removed during disassembly which adds wear on the case threads. Studs don't twist like bolts when being torqued down, so torque readings are more accurate.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Designed to work with popular chromoly swingarms
- Fits 05-06 1000 year brakes
- Fits on top or bottom of swing arm
- Does not require a brake bar to eliminate turning