DME Racing’s Carbon Fiber Ram Air Ducts will help you squeeze more horsepower out of your Suzuki. This lightweight Carbon Fiber upgrade increases airflow to your engine by 40%. Because the better your engine can breathe, the more horsepower it can produce.
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 2
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2005-2006
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2007-2008
- Weighs .8 lbs. (12.8 ounces) / Stock Air Ducts weight 1.6 lbs.
- Direct Factory Replacement
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Our Air Ducts do not utilize the stock tab. Once you slide the duct into the frame and reinstall the nose fairing, the air duct will not move.
- CarbonX products come in a raw finish, allowing the customers to either paint or clear coat parts to their preference.
What is a Ram Air Duct?
A ram air intake duct works by reducing the intake air velocity by increasing the cross-sectional area of the intake ducting. When gas velocity goes down the dynamic pressure is reduced, while the static pressure is increased. The increased static pressure in the plenum chamber has a positive effect on engine power, both because of the pressure itself and the increased air density that this higher pressure gives.