DME Racing recognizes the importance of supporting those who support us and help the racers gain visibility and exposure at race events, shows and in magazine feature articles.
NOTE: All sponsorship inquiries must go through an in-depth review process. Preference is given to those who demonstrate they can display reputability, professionalism, and who can achieve success for DME Racing.
Q: What should I include in my sponsorship proposal?
A: Due to the high volume of requests we receive, DME Racing has a strict policy which requires the completion of a formal, written proposal so that our review committee can give each request the proper attention and consideration that it deserves. All proposals must include the following:
- A detailed description of the event, project or race team
- Information on who owns and drives the vehicle
- Color renderings and/or photos of the proposed project
- Which products are being requested
- List of events/shows/exhibits where the vehicle will appear
- Media exposure that will be generated
- Examples of past editorial coverage that the company/individual has achieved
At this time, we are only accepting sponsorship proposals by mail or email/phone inquiries will not be accepted or considered.
DME Racing requires all persons or companies requesting products to agree to and abide by the company’s guidelines listed below:
- All products supplied for the sponsored vehicle must be used solely for said vehicle and is not to be re-sold, transferred, held in storage or otherwise modified.
- The sponsored vehicle must display a minimum of two DME Racing decals on each side of the vehicle.
- Replacement products will only be provided in the unlikely event of a manufacturer defect. Replacement requests for worn out products, products that fail due to driver negligence or theft will not be honored.
- DME Racing retains detailed documentation files as evidence to support all sponsorships. We require monthly written follow-up summary reports that include photos of the vehicle at events, tear sheets of magazine feature stories, copies of ads/brochures/other promotional literature where the vehicle is featured, along with any other proof that demonstrates all elements of the sponsorship proposal have been fulfilled.
- If DME Racing does not receive adequate documentation as required herein within the specified time frame (i.e. 90 days of receipt of product) we require charge card information including the name of the person or company being sponsored. We reserve the right to charge full retail price for products that have been supplied on a sponsorship basis but do not meet the guidelines specified in our policy. Requestors agree up front that, should they not be able to supply documentation that they have fulfilled all specifics outlined in the original proposal, they will be charged for the product provided.
- DME Racing also requires that the owner of each sponsored vehicle complete a feedback form so we can obtain quotes about your impression of the product, desired improvements, and reactions of others. Any of this information can be used for advertisements, press releases, and promotions.
Submit Sponsorship request in October and November for the upcoming Race Season to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 2260 Old Salisbury Rd • Winston-Salem, NC 27127