A new development from the Race Shop “The Competition Series Exhaust” FOR RACING USE ONLY
Designed exclusively for drag race applications, this 4:2:1 exhaust is the ultimate design for peak power on stock, heavily modified and nitrous engines.
- Quality, lightweight stainless steel construction.
- Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with “dual swivel end retention springs”.
- Tuned length megaphone with optional baffle.
- O2 sensor bung in rear collector for stock O2 sensor or wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring.
- Weighs only 10 pounds, over 38 pounds lighter than the stock Hayabusa exhaust.
- Includes oil cooler bypass kit and spring puller tool.
- Fuel maps available for many combinations.
- Fits all years – 1999-2012
- Lower fairing modification required, adhesive cut-out template supplied.
- NHRA and AMA Prostar contingency fund for all Competition Series Exhausts.
|Dimensions||20.00 × 30.00 × 19.00 in|
DME custom 4 into 1 big tube step headers are built to order for any application. All systems are made to order and take 4 to 8 weeks to build.
DME's header is a 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" diameter step pipe 4 into 1. The big tube step header is designed for large engines and NOS motors and all out Grudge bikes (short-necked and d-raked). Fits flush with the bottom case.