DME Racing’s Ultra Light Grudge Triple Tree is the lightest option available for a rigid fork setup. Our Triple Tree clamps directly to the inner fork tube’s allowing you to eliminate all inner fork components; tube, seals, and fluid. Provisions for lightweight handlebars are built into the top clamp, eliminating the need for clip-ons.
- Suzuki Hayabusa / All Years – Requires a Gen2 or GSX-R1000 lower fork legs and GSX-R1000 wheel for proper brake alignment.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / All Years – Requires a GSX-R1000 fork legs and GSX-R1000 wheel for proper brake alignment.
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Handlebar provisions are designed to work with our CarbonX Handlebars or similar.
- Top and bottom of the triple tree are 43mm.
- Offset: 1/2″ offset – which will move the wheel back about 3/4″ (Stock Trees are about a 1¼” offset)
- Set up to use with Scott’s Stabilizer only
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ride Height: Cut forks to length to set the front-end ride height.
READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Triple Trees requires TWO SETS, one Suzuki Steering Bearing Set for the top and one for the bottom of the triple tree.
- The top bearing set from your stock tree can easily be removed and reused with our triple tree.
- The bottom bearing set will require a hydraulic press to remove the race and seal. We suggest purchasing Suzuki Steering Bearing Set, for the bottom, with your triple tree if you cannot access a press.