Hayabusa air shifter top mount. Works on 99-09 Hayabusa.
- Simple installation
- CNC machined
- Light weight
Simple installation! Remove top rear engine bolt, and install from clutch side of bike. Then replace the stock nut with the DME shifter top mount, next install the shifter ram to the top mount with a supplied shoulder bolt. (note top hole in air ram may need to be drilled to fit supplied shoulder bolt.)
NOTE: For use with small air shifter ram.
Designed to work with DME chromoly shifter.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 in|
- Standard (No Options) $400.00
- With Battery Box $450.00
- Additional Fuel Bungs $10.00 each
- Can not use the stock steering damper with this product.
- These require the use of an aftermarket top mount steering damper (like Scott's Performance steering damper)
- The fuel cells come with a feed bung, vent bung and return bung. The standard fuel cell holds 1 quart and the large fuel cell holds 1 1/2 quarts.
- Can be used only be used with the Race upper no headlight. It will not work with a headlight.
- Air ducts can be used with the front rack. We need to know your using air ducts when we build.
- Battery box for a GSXR 1000 Can only be used with the standard size fuel cell and only a 8 cell or 12 cell lithium style battery (ex. 8 cell Ballistic or 12 cell Ballistic, Full Spectrum or Antigravity, etc)
- 2 adjustable positions (7/16" and 3/4" lower)
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Sold as a complete kit