Suzuki GS1150 (1984-1986) Fiberglass Bodywork
- DFX-100 / Body Funnybike
- DFX-101 / Body Pro Stock 68″ Wheelbase for 9″ Tire
- DFX-102 / Body Pro Comp 70-72″ Wheelbase for 10″ Tire
- DFX-103 / Body Pro Comp 76″ Wheelbase for 10″ Tire
- DFX-108 / Body Pro Stock V&H 68″ Wheelbase
- DFX-105 / Tail +8″
- DFX-105.23 / Tail +23″ – Not Pictured
- DFX-93 / Fairing – GS1150ES
- DFX-99 / Tank Shell
- DFX-96 / Fender 5.375″
- DFX-97 / Fender 6″
- DFX-94 / Fenderette – Not Pictured
- DFX-95 / Fenderette
- DFX-191.5 / Seat Base Pro Stock V&H – Not Pictured
Features and Benefits of FiberX Fiberglass Bodywork
Fiberglass is a composite material made of fine glass fibers woven together and embedded in a polymer resin. When used in vehicle bodywork, fiberglass offers several advantages:
- Aerodynamic Excellence: Bodywork is precision-engineered to enhance the aerodynamic performance of motorcycles, significantly reducing drag and increasing speed. Each curve and contour is optimized for drag racing applications, ensuring racers slice through the air with minimal resistance.
- Weight Optimization: FiberX fiberglass bodywork is exceptionally lightweight, offering racers improved power-to-weight ratios. The reduction in weight allows for faster acceleration and greater agility on the track, giving racers a distinct competitive advantage.
- Strength: Despite being lightweight, fiberglass is strong and durable, making it a suitable choice for motorcycle drag racing applications. It can withstand impact and resist corrosion.
- Flexibility: Fiberglass can be molded into various shapes and designs, allowing for creative and aerodynamic body designs. It can also be easily customized and modified to suit the builder’s preferences.
- Repairable: These bodywork components are built to withstand the rigorous demands of motorcycle drag racing. The high-quality fiberglass materials ensure exceptional strength, durability, and longevity, even in the most intense racing conditions.