DME Racing’s lightweight Carbon Fiber Belly Pan will help you shed more weight while keeping your machine looking clean and sleek.
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen1 / For Pro Street Oil Pan only
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 2
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2005-2008
OIL PAN FITMENTS
- SKU 1114 / Busa Gen 1 – Pro Street Oil Pan (SKU 102)
- SKU 1088 / Busa Gen 2 – 1″ Oil Pan (SKU 100)
- SKU 1089 / Busa Gen 2 – 1.5″ Oil Pan (SKU 101)
- SHU 1090 / Busa Gen 2 – 2″ Oil Pan – Compatible with other generic brand oil pans.
- SKU 1148 / Busa Gen 2 – Pro Street Oil Pan (SKU 102) with CarbonX Air Dam (SKU 1093)
- SKU 1091 / Busa Gen 2 – Pro Street Oil Pan (SKU 102)
- SKU 1141 / GSXR 05-06 (SKU 103)
- SKU 1176 / GSXR 07-08 (SKU 104)
- CarbonX products come in a raw finish, allowing the customers to either paint or clear coat parts to their preference.
What is a motorcycle belly pan for?
A motorcycle belly pan is a component mounted underneath the engine of a motorcycle. Its primary purposes are:
- Aerodynamics: Belly pans help in reducing aerodynamic drag by smoothening the airflow underneath the bike, which can enhance stability and decrease wind resistance at high speeds.
- Protection: They act as a shield, protecting the engine, exhaust headers, and other vital components from debris, rocks, and other road hazards that might be kicked up from the road surface.
- Improved Appearance: Some riders install belly pans for aesthetic reasons, as they can enhance the visual appeal of the motorcycle, giving it a sleeker and more streamlined look.
Belly pans are available in various materials such as plastic, carbon fiber, or aluminum and can be either stock components on certain models or aftermarket additions that riders install for functional or cosmetic reasons.