DME Racing’s lightweight CarbonX Air Dam for the Suzuki Hayabusa and GSX-R1000 creates greater stability for your high-horsepower machine, giving you the ultimate performance advantage on race day.
The DME Racing Carbon Fiber Air Dam adds aerodynamic stability to your motorcycle by connecting the side fairings together to our CarbonX Belly Pan, creating an airtight body. This then diverts all the air that enters the front of the motorcycle up around the triple trees and out the top. By doing this, you reduce aero drag and the balloon effect that happens when the side fairings are not vented.
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 2 / (08-20) All Motor
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 2 / (08-20) Side Mount Turbo System
- Requires our Pro Street Belly Pan (SKU 1148) for Fitment
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / (05-06) Turbo & All Motor
- Requires our GSXR 05-06 (SKU 1141) for Fitment
- Weighs 1 lb.
- Our CarbonX Air Dams comes un-drilled allowing you to drill holes right where you need them for a perfect fit.
- Made in the U.S.A.