Penske Triple Adjustable Piggy Back Shock
The choice for pro racers and serious track day riders, the 8987 series is the most versatile and top performing motorcycle shock.
**All shocks are hand built, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.**
The choice for pro racers and serious track day riders, the 8987 series is the most versatile and top performing motorcycle shock. Available with a remote or piggyback reservoir, the 8987 offers an infinite amount of adjustability options through external adjusters. This shock will increase rear grip, lower lap times, and improve tire wear.
Available with remote or piggyback style reservoir Ride height and preload adjustable 25 clicks of low-speed adjustment 17 clicks of high-speed adjustment 36 clicks of rebound adjustment High-quality spring included, matched to your weight Owner rebuildable
The Penske Advantages
- Simple External Adjustment Options Include Separate High and Low-Speed Compression, Rebound, Ride Height, and Spring Preload
- Faster Lap Times with Increased Grip and Better Bump Control
- Improved Tire Wear
- Finest Metals and Materials Used Reduce Friction and Weight while Increasing Strength and Reliability
|Dimensions||12.00 × 12.00 × 6.00 in|
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 - 2000-2008
- Suzuki Hayabusa - All Years
- Kawasaki ZX-14R - All Years
- 2 adjustable positions (7/16" and 3/4" lower)
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Sold as a complete kit
- Uses 50mm clip-ons. Top of triple tree is 50mm and bottom is 52mm
- Fork tubes must be turned down to fit triple tree diameters.
- Send in forks for FREE Turndown service with purchase. (Customer must pay shipping charges.)
- 1/2" offset
- Allows forks to slide up in the triple clamp to achieve any ride height desired. Does not come with key switch holder.
- CNC Machined billet aluminum
- Fits Hayabusa 99-2018
- Must use aftermarket clip-on handlebars 50mm
- This is ONLY the top clamp