The life of a suspension coil is directly related to the design and materials used. These springs are designed to be as light as possible with maximum deflection and simultaneously endure the stresses of the extreme conditions common to drag racing.
These springs are designed and manufactured to retain their rate and free length for several seasons. Under normal racing applications, a properly designed and manufactured spring will not lose free length.
- Double Adjustable Shocks use a 5″ Spring.
- Triple Adjustable Shocks use a 6″ Spring.
- Ultra-Lightweight for Reduced Unsprung Mass.
- Each Spring is Individually Tested.
- Highest Linearity and Guaranteed Consistency.