DME Racing’s Triple Tree for the Suzuki Hayabusa and GSX-R1000 allows you to lower the front end and slide the fork tube through the clamps.
- Suzuki Hayabusa / All Years
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2001-2008, 2017+
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Uses 50mm clip-ons. Top of the triple tree is 50mm and the bottom is 52mm
- Fork tubes must be turned down to fit triple tree diameters.
- Send in forks for FREE Turndown service with purchase. (Customer must pay shipping charges.)
- Offset: 1/2″ offset which will move the wheel back about 3/4″ (Stock Trees are about a 1¼” offset)
- Set up to use with Scott’s Stabilizer only
NOTE – Suzuki Steering Bearing Set
- Triple Trees require one Suzuki Steering Bearing Set for the top and one for the bottom of the triple tree.
The top bearing set from your stock tree can easily be removed and reused with our triple tree.
- The bottom bearing set will require a hydraulic press to remove the race and seal. We suggest purchasing one Suzuki Steering Bearing Set with your triple tree if you cannot access a press.