DME Racing custom-built Front Racks are created based on many variables that determine the fitment for your motorcycle. It is important to read through each section carefully and provide accurate information. Please note that once the build process has started, front racks are non-refundable.
- Suzuki Hayabusa / G1-G2-G3
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2001-2008 and 2017+
- Kawasaki ZX-14R / All Years
CUSTOM ORDER NOTES – Please Read Before Ordering
- Our fabrication department will review all orders. Prices are subject to change after review, your order total is not guaranteed.
- Mount locations are NOT unlimited, our fabrication department will review all orders.
- Custom Order Policy
- You can NOT use the stock steering damper with this product. These require the use of an aftermarket top mount steering damper (like Scott’s Performance steering damper)
- The fuel cells come with a 3/8” feed bung, 1/8” vent bung, and 3/8” return bung.
- The fuel cell can only be used with the Race upper and no headlight. It will not work with a stock headlight. (Headlight must be modified)
- Air ducts can be used with the front rack; frame mounts must be used. We need to know if you are using air ducts when we build.
- Hayabusa with a fuel cell can hold only 1 or 2 8-cells or 1 12-cell lithium style battery boxes.
- GSX-R1000 with a 1 qt fuel cell can only hold an 8-cell or 12-cell lithium style battery boxes, with a 1.5 qt no battery box will fit.
- Battery box for a GSX-R1000 can only be used with the standard size fuel cell and only a 8-cell or 12 cell lithium style battery (ex. 8 cell Ballistic or 12 cell Ballistic, Full Spectrum or Antigravity, etc)
- Dash Plate – Bolt-on Stock Gauge Plate (Busa G1/G2 Only) Bolts to fuel cell instead of welded-on (can be changed to aftermarket dash later)
STEERING STABILIZER BUNG
A steering stabilizer bung is welded to the front rack and is needed for motorcycles that DO NOT have a triple tree-mounted stabilizer, like the Scotts Stabilizer (rotatory style). This Bung allows the customer to mount a linear-style stabilizer and fork clamp directly to the front rack. The Different Setups are shown below: