Pilot Power 2CT tires add two-compound technology to the already renowned Pilot Power range. While 2CT technology originated in MotoGP racing, Pilot Power 2CT tires are intended for the most demanding sportbike riders, who use their bikes both on the road and for track days. Its tread surface is divided into three separate areas, incorporating two different rubber compounds. This helps provide numerous benefits in terms of dry grip, lean angle, handling and progressive acceleration and braking on wet surfaces.
- Track-day tire that’s equally at home on the road.
- Real MotoGP technology from the tire company that introduced dual-compound tires in GP racing.
- 20% softer rubber mix on the edges of the tread yields phenomenal cornering grip.
- Lean angles up to 51.2 measured on Michelin test track.
- Precise handling and feedback.
- An extension of the Pilot Power line, not a replacement.
- The Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires are rated W and up to 168 mph.
- Load/Speed Index: 55W
- Width: 120
- Aspect Ratio: 60
- Rim Diameter: 17
- Weight: 8.56
- Sidewall: BW
- Part Number: 24566