Hayabusa Rear Sets
- Prostreet Style Rear sets
- Move foot peg back 1 1/2″ and Down 1″
- Light weight aluminum
- Fits 99-16 Hayabusa
- Mounting bolts included
- For Stock Master Cylinder
NOTE: These rear sets have no provision for shifter. Race Shifter sold separately
|Dimensions||6.00 × 6.00 × 6.00 in|
Kit consist of a brand new 08 Hayabusa crankshaft, but you can't buy this one from Suzuki or anyone else. Rod journals are fluted for extra oil at the rod bearings. Micro polished. Computer balanced to less than 1/3 gram. ( these cranks don't...
Hayabusa Triple Tree - Fits all years GSX-R1000 Triple Trees - Fits years 2001-2008$699.00
- Uses 50mm clip-ons. Top of triple tree is 50mm and bottom is 52mm
- Fork tubes must be turned down to fit triple tree diameters.
- Send in forks for FREE Turndown service with purchase. (Customer must pay shipping charges.)
- 1/2" offset
Our Billet Shift Forks will spring back close to the original position if you must chop the throttle, leave the gas valve in the off position, or have any other emergency with an automatic transmission. The advantage with billet is that you won't have to change a shift fork between rounds. Don’t spend all the money to drive to a race and miss out on winning because you don’t have time to change a compromised fork.$175.00 – $525.00
- Large fork for low gear changes.
- Small Fork for high gear change.
- For a complete set, you need two large and one small.
- Made from 4140 Chromoly Steel.
- Heat-treated before machining and micro-finished.