DME Racing’s Carbon Fiber Pro Street Tank Shell for the Hayabusa is a low-profile tank shell with frame flanges and designed for motorcycles with cut seat rails.
The Pro Street Tank Shell is available in two styles, standard and extended. The Extended version adds approximately 2″ to the seating area and allows the tank shell to be moved forward.
- Suzuki Hayabusa / Gen1 and Gen2 – with cut seat rails
FEATURES – Standard Tank Shell
- Dimensions: 27″ x 20″ x 9″
- Weighs 1lb. (16 ounces)
FEATURES – Extended Tank Shell
- Extended seat area adds 2″
- Dimensions: 30″ x 24″ x 12″
- Weighs 21 ounces
- A custom front mount will be necessary.
- CarbonX products come in a raw finish, allowing the customers to either paint or clear coat parts to their preference.