Vance & Hines Stainless Steel Intake Valves Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa (99-14) Features: Machined from a Stainless One Piece Forging for higher strength & durability High grade Alloy allowing the valve to withstand high heat and still...
Front rack fuel cell for Gen 1 Hayabusa 1999-07. Holds 1 qt of fuel (Pictured with Battery Box) Pricing
- Standard (No Options) $400.00
- With Battery Box $450.00
- Additional Fuel Bungs $10.00 each
- Can not use the stock steering damper with this product.
- These require the use of an aftermarket top mount steering damper (like Scott's Performance steering damper)
- The fuel cells come with a feed bung, vent bung and return bung. The standard fuel cell holds 1 quart and the large fuel cell holds 1 1/2 quarts.
- Can be used only be used with the Race upper no headlight. It will not work with a headlight.
- Air ducts can be used with the front rack. We need to know your using air ducts when we build.
- Battery box for a GSXR 1000 Can only be used with the standard size fuel cell and only a 8 cell or 12 cell lithium style battery (ex. 8 cell Ballistic or 12 cell Ballistic, Full Spectrum or Antigravity, etc)
These front fender lowering brackets allow you to gain more clearance between the top of your fender and the bottom of your cowling. They work great for owners that switch over to a 120/60/17 tire, or 16" BST Wheel. Features:
- 2 adjustable positions (7/16" and 3/4" lower)
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Sold as a complete kit
The DME Oil Cooler Block-Off Plate is designed to block off the oil cooler lines from the engine case and oil pan to the oil cooler. Most aftermarket oil pans do not have a spot to mount the oil cooler line, so for those customers, you just need one block off plate for the engine case.$12.00
Hayabusa Triple Tree - Fits all years GSX-R1000 Triple Trees - Fits years 2001-2008$699.00
- Uses 50mm clip-ons. Top of triple tree is 50mm and bottom is 52mm
- Fork tubes must be turned down to fit triple tree diameters.
- Send in forks for FREE Turndown service with purchase. (Customer must pay shipping charges.)
- 1/2" offset