Hayabusa Grudge Rear Sets
- Grudge Style Rear sets
- Move foot peg back 1 1/2″ and Down 1″
- Lightweight aluminum
- Fits 99-09 Hayabusa
- Mounting bolts included
NOTE: These rear sets have no provision for rear brakes, or shifter. Chromoly Shifter sold separately.
|Dimensions||6.00 × 6.00 × 2 in|
The DME Oil Cooler Block-Off Plate is designed to block off the oil cooler lines from the engine case and oil pan to the oil cooler. Most aftermarket oil pans do not have a spot to mount the oil cooler line, so for those customers, you just need one block off plate for the engine case.$12.00
Kit consist of a brand new 08 Hayabusa crankshaft, but you can't buy this one from Suzuki or anyone else. Rod journals are fluted for extra oil at the rod bearings. Micro polished. Computer balanced to less than 1/3 gram. ( these cranks don't...
Hayabusa Triple Tree - Fits all years GSX-R1000 Triple Trees - Fits years 2001-2008$699.00
- Uses 50mm clip-ons. Top of triple tree is 50mm and bottom is 52mm
- Fork tubes must be turned down to fit triple tree diameters.
- Send in forks for FREE Turndown service with purchase. (Customer must pay shipping charges.)
- 1/2" offset
Front rack fuel cell for Gen 1 Hayabusa 1999-07. Holds 1 qt of fuel (Pictured with Battery Box) Pricing
- Standard (No Options) $400.00
- With Battery Box $450.00
- Additional Fuel Bungs $10.00 each
- Can not use the stock steering damper with this product.
- These require the use of an aftermarket top mount steering damper (like Scott's Performance steering damper)
- The fuel cells come with a feed bung, vent bung and return bung. The standard fuel cell holds 1 quart and the large fuel cell holds 1 1/2 quarts.
- Can be used only be used with the Race upper no headlight. It will not work with a headlight.
- Air ducts can be used with the front rack. We need to know your using air ducts when we build.
- Battery box for a GSXR 1000 Can only be used with the standard size fuel cell and only a 8 cell or 12 cell lithium style battery (ex. 8 cell Ballistic or 12 cell Ballistic, Full Spectrum or Antigravity, etc)