This is the same link used on DME Racing’s Hayabusa Pro Street motorcycles. This link is a duplicate of the factory Hayabusa suspension link, except the bottom hole has been raised ½” to allow you to gain 1/2″ of ground clearance.
What is the Purpose of this link?
This link allows you to gain ½” of ground clearance without having to go all the way to a straight link. Therefore suspension action will be very close to stock.
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen1 – with bearings does NOT include the pivot sleeve; customer should use their existing sleeve.
- Suzuki Hayabusa Gen2 – you must order this with our bearing package to guarantee fitment.
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Gains ground clearance
- Requires shorter suspension links
- Uses all factory bearings and sleeves (not included)