DME Racing’s Carbon Fiber Grudge Tail with Subframe for the GSX-R1000 features a very low seating position. And our one-piece design with the integrated subframe weighs only 4lbs. yielding a huge gain on weight savings. This is the same tail featured on ‘Quickest Pro Street Motorcycle’ in the world ridden by Jeremy Teasley.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2005-2006
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2007-2008
- Designed to use two quick latch mounts at the rear of the tank shell and the front. (Not included.)
- Dimensions: 46″ x 19″ x 10″
- Weighs 3.6lbs.
- Made in the USA
- CarbonX products come in a raw finish, allowing the customers to either paint or clear coat parts to their preference.