Fuel Cell – Suzuki GSX-R1000
Our Fuel Cell for the 2007-2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000 was developed with champion sportsman racer Dustin Lee. DME Racing Fuel Cells are strong and lightweight with a fully welded aluminum construction. The tank will hold 1/2 gallon of fuel.
Our Fuel Cell for the 2007-2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000 was developed with champion sportsman racer Dustin Lee. DME Racing Fuel Cells are strong and lightweight with a fully welded aluminum construction.The tank will hold 1/2 gallon of fuel and fills through the gas cap.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 20 in|
- Fits 99-16 Hayabusa
- Works with Catalyst 08-09 Hayabusa 12 over Pro Street tail
- Tank Shell – Includes seat support and dzus tabs to mount the back of tank shell.
- Functional Tank – Includes gas tank hinge and hardware needed to mount to catalyst tank
- Standard (No Options) $400.00
- With Battery Box $450.00
- Additional Fuel Bungs $10.00 each
- - Can not use the stock steering damper with this product.
- - These require the use of an aftermarket top mount steering damper (like Scott's Performance steering damper)
- - The fuel cells come with a feed bung, vent bung and return bung. The standard fuel cell holds 1 quart and the large fuel cell holds 1 1/2 quarts.
- - Can be used only be used with the Race upper no headlight. It will not work with a headlight.
- - Air ducts can be used with the front rack. We need to know your using air ducts when we build.
- - Battery box for a GSXR 1000 Can only be used with the standard size fuel cell and only a 8 cell or 12 cell lithium style battery (ex. 8 cell Ballistic or 12 cell Ballistic, Full Spectrum or Antigravity, etc)
- 2 adjustable positions (7/16" and 3/4" lower)
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Sold as a complete kit