The 12 Cell EVO2 and EVO2L models are the work horse of our line up. This is the battery you need for your built 1000cc and up four cylinder or your big cruiser. This battery puts out as much power as some of the biggest lead acid batteries on the market but weighs as much as 11lbs lighter! Typical applications include metric-cruisers, small displacement Harley’s, sport-touring bikes, and large sport bikes. A YTX20-BS weighs 14.1lbs while the Ballistic 12 Cell weighs 2.5lbs. That’s a 11.6 lbs saving for less than $190 dollars!
Ballistic Performance Components Batteries
Your powersports vehicle is the pinnacle of modern technology. It is made with the latest lightweight, high tech materials to be the most high performance vehicle on the road, lake, track or trail. You have modified your powersports vehicle with the best in carbon fiber, titanium, and magnesium in an effort to gain every last ounce of performance. Yet, under your seat is a heavy hunk of lead that was designed in the mid 1800’s.
Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium ferrous energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a longer service life than existing lead acid batteries.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery
- Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation
- Completely “dry” technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction
- Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped
- Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc – 1800cc
- Tested extensively by professional race teams
- Impact and water resistant
- No special charger required
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use
- Dimensions: 112MM (L) x 86MM (W) x 103MM (H)
- Positive Terminal Location: Left (Right)
- Weight: 1100 grams (2.5 lb)
- Voltage (Charged): 13.6V
- Amperage: 20 Pbeq A/H
- Cold Cranking Amps: 410 CCA
- Operating Environment: -18°C (0°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Typical Applications: 1000cc and over multi-cylinder motorcycles and twin’s motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs.