Great for any application whether it be nitrous, turbo or all motor. This will greatly reduce your engine temps in stop and go traffic as the water circulates at the same rate all the time.
- Motor: 12V brushless
- Operating voltage: 9V to 15V DC
- Max. current draw: 1.3 Amps
- Pump type: Recirculating*
- Centrifugal Drive: Magnetic – no seals
- Operating temperatures: -10¾F to +250¾F
- Burst Pressure: 36 PSI Flow
- Rate: 4 gal./min. @ 10 KPa Weight: .54 lbs.
- 3/4″ opening for hoses. Can also work with 1″ hose with supplied hose as reducers.
Great for replacing the stock water pump on the engine or for water to air intercoolers. 2¾” diameter. 3¾” tall.
* A recirculating pump requires a positive head of coolant at all times – do not run dry.
There are no reviews yet.