The Dunlop Sportmax Q5 is designed to increase the depth of the Sportmax family lineup to accommodate track-day-level riding like no other Dunlop DOT street tire has before, with even greater overall performance and grip than the Q4.
- Made in Dunlop’s Buffalo, New York, plant on the same proprietary equipment as Dunlop racing products.
- Sharply defined new tread pattern with lower groove density puts more rubber on the ground at all lean angles.
- New taller profile with improved corner entry and high-speed stability at full lean.
- Both front and rear tires utilize Dunlop’s proprietary Racing Type Fine Carbon Technology in the tread compound.
- Performs better in the wet, warms up quicker, does not require tire warmers, and is engineered to run on the track at close to street pressures.
- The Sportmax Q5 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- Size: 190/50ZR17
- Load/Speed Index: (73W)
- Sidewall: BW
- Part Number: 45247187
- Applicable Rims: 5.50, 6.00, 6.25
- Overall Diameter: 25.00″
- Overall Width: 7.50″
- Full Tread Depth: 7/32
- Maximum LoadPSI: 805 @ 42