Dunlop’s Q4 tires are the ultimate in hyper-sport tire performance for serious sport and track-day riders. They both offer quick warm-up times and extended tire life so you can spend more time on your favorite tracks and roads.
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the shoulder.
- This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees*, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- Size: 190/50ZR17
- Load/Speed Index: (73W)
- Sidewall: BW
- Part Number: 45233060
- Applicable Rims: 5.50, 6.00
- Overall Diameter: 24.92″
- Overall Width: 7.38″
- Full Tread Depth: 7/32
- Maximum Load @ PSI: COLD 28-32, HOT 34-36
*Dunlop recommends that tire warmers be set at 70°-80°C for 45 minutes to 1 hour (maximum); tire performance degradation may occur if tires are subjected to repeated tire warming cycles, and/or temperatures/times in excess of these.
**Width and Diameter are measured on the recommended rim.