DME Racing’s Mark1 Exhaust features our unique reversion cone that creates back pressure naturally to deliver performance gains on the race track.
The Mark1 is available in two styles for high horsepower naturally aspirated motors and nitrous bikes.
- Our Standard Pipe (Naturally Aspirated) is for bikes that are naturally aspirated, that sometimes use nitrous, featuring a step from 1.75″ to 1.875″.
- Our Pro Nitrous Pipe (Naturally Aspirated/Nitrous) is for naturally aspirated systems that use all nitrous, features a 1.875″ diameter pipe.
- Reversion Cone
- The outward trajectory keeps the heat off your leg on launch.
- Fits flush with the bottom case.
- Will fit motorcycles that are short-necked and de-raked.
- Some bikes require modifications of the radiator.
- Hayabusa – All Years
- GSX-R1000 (2009-2017)
- GSX-R1000 (2007-2008)
- GSX-R1000 (2001-2006)
- Kawasaki ZX-14R – All Years
- Kawasaki ZX-10R (2004-2005)
- ZX-14R radiators will need to be cut for fitment.
Our systems are currently made to order and take 6-8 weeks to build.