DME Racing Motorcycle Swingarms are built in-house to exact customer specs and options.
- Extruded aluminum with internal web design
- Fixture tig welded
- CNC machined
- Recommended Torque on the swingarm bolt is 60 ft. lbs.
- Made in the USA
OPTIONS INCLUDED STANDARD
- Rear Axle
- Axle adjusters with stainless steel hardware
- All bearings
- 4” Adjustment
- Chain Guard
- Air tank (two 1/8 npt bungs) Good for 200 PSI
- Rear brake hanger or bar (depending on model)
*READ BEFORE ORDERING*
- ZX-14 – There are items from your stock arm that are necessary for the installation of your new arm that we do not provide. Click here to view items.
- ZX-14 – Can not use a bottle tray with this bike. Use NOS bottle bracket only. Any questions just call us and we can explain.
- Ninja H2 – Swingarm will be made to fit a ZX-14 rear wheel, you will also have to switch over the rear brakes to accommodate a ZX-14 rear wheel.
- 2017 GSX-1000 and up – Can not have under bracing with these years.
- Yamaha R1 – We currently have fitment for these years: 1999, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2020
How to Measure Your Swingarm
We build arms based on stock measurements, so if your bike is NOT currently stock, we need your front measurement as well. To take a Front Measurement, Measure from the center of your front axle to the center of your swingarm pivot.
The Motorcycle Swingarm Extended
Your swingarm is the main component of your motorcycle. The swingarm helps manage the load distribution and center of gravity. By extending your swingarm you are making your motorcycle forward heavy, giving it a low center of gravity. By pushing the center of gravity as forward as possible, you are reducing the chance of your motorcycle wanting to wheelie on hard acceleration, allowing you to launch harder off the starting line.