DME’s Aluminum Bagger Swingarm’s fit the Harley-Davidson Touring models, years 2009+. DME Racing Aluminum Swingarms are built in-house to exact customer specs and options. Call us at 336-785-4845 for special projects, or specifications. Fully assembled our swingarm weights 12.8 lbs
DME Racing takes their race-proven knowledge to create our new line of V-Twin swingarms. Harley-Davidson has not updated its suspension since 1980. And FLT riders know all too well that uneasy feeling of the ‘Bagger Wobble.’ Hondas, BMW, and all the other touring bikes on the market have a rigidly mounted swingarm so they don’t have this problem.
Upgrading to a DME Racing Harley Bagger Aluminum Swingarm will immediately improve the handling of your motorcycle while shedding weight. This bolt-on product is an easy install for the weekend mechanic and custom builder looking to build a solid motorcycle. All our products are designed for use on high-power, high-torque motorcycles, guaranteeing it can handle whatever horsepower you throw at it.
Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard is equipped with our Bagger Swingarm
- Harley-Davidson Touring Models / 2009+
- These swing arms feature our fully machined front bearing blocks to ensure a proper bearing fitment and alignment.
- Machined with bearing stops to keep the bearing secure in the swing arm.
- Fully assembled our swingarm weights 12.8 lbs (OEM Swingarm weighs 22 lbs.)
- Extruded aluminum with internal web design
- Fixture tig welded
- CNC machined
- Recommended Torque on the swingarm bolt is 60 ft. lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Rear Axle
- Axle adjusters
- Spherical bearings
- Front spacers
- 4” Adjustment
- Brake Stay, works with stock brakes
This arm has the capability of running a longer belt to accommodate a smaller pully if gear ratio change is needed. It will also accommodate a chain conversion kits and allow you to run a chain drive and a 2” over length on your bike (3” is capable without bottom light under fender).
There are no reviews yet.