You can upgrade your existing billet oil pan with DME Racing Billet Swinging Pickup. Eliminate other breakage-prone steel pickups with our new needle-bearing billet aluminum pickup.
- Suzuki Hayabusa / 1999 – 2009
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 / 2001 – 2018
- Kawasaki ZX-10R / 2004 – 2010 (comes with o-ring)
- BMW S1000RR / 2009 – 2019
- All CNC-machined aluminum construction
- Uses needle-bearing swivel
- Removable inspection cover and screen
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Swinging Pick-ups are designed to work with DME Racing Oil Pans only
- Our billet swinging pickup swivels front to back to prevent loss of oil pressure when drag racing. Using our oil pans or pickups in any other orientation is not recommended.
How does a motorcycle swinging pickup work?
Our pickups are designed to prevent loss of oil pressure when drag racing. To do this the pickup will swivel based on the bike’s acceleration and deceleration movements to help keep the oil pressure level. When you launch your motorcycle, the oil flows to the back of the pan, and when you let off the throttle the pickup will follow the oil to help get it to the front of the pan quicker. This addition of our Swinging Pickup will help keep your oil pressure steady during transitions.