You can now upgrade your existing billet oil pan with DME Billet Swinging Pick-up! Eliminate other breakage-prone steel pick-ups with our new needle-bearing billet aluminum pick-up.
- Suzuki Hayabusa (1999-2009)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 (2001-2008)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R (2004-2010)
- All CNC machined aluminum construction
- Uses needle bearing swivel
- Removable inspection cover and screen
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Swinging Pick-ups are designed to work only with a DME Racing Oil Pan
How does a motorcycle swinging pick-up work?
Our pickups are designed to prevent loss of oil pressure when drag racing. To do this the pick-up will swivel based on the bike’s acceleration and deceleration movements to help keep the oil pressure level. When you launch your motorcycle the oil flows to the back of the pan, and when you let off the throttle the pick-up will follow the oil to help get it to the front of the pan quicker. This addition of our Swinging Pick-up will help keep your oil pressure steady during transitions.