Our Carbon Fiber Tire Hugger is made in the USA from strong, durable, lightweight carbon fiber. It’s one piece that covers the section over the rear tire to protect your motorcycle from rubber and debris.
- Weight is .70 pounds
- Tire huggers are shipped in raw form.
- If you have a chromoly swingarm you will need a flat slick tire hugger for it to fit.
- Mounting hardware included, except for the chain guard side.
- Optional: Chainguard upgrade
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
Why do you need a Tire Hugger
By closely following the contours of the rear tire, a hugger acts as a protective shroud, preventing water and debris from being flung from the tire onto the rear shock and underside of the bike. Not only does it keep the bike clean it’ll also prevent stones from chipping chunks out of bodywork, alloy parts, and the rear shock.