DME Racing’s Carbon Fiber Rear Sets are the lightest rear sets available. DME Racing CarbonX Rear Sets feature a rear brake lever designed to improve ground clearance and enhance forward weight bias.
- Suzuki Hayabusa / All Years (Also available for Beringer Master Cylinder)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 /2001-2008
- Kawasaki ZX-14 / all Years
- Kawasaki ZX-10 / 2006-2010
- Moves footpeg back 3” and down 3/4”
- Weighs 10 ounces
- Built with CNC-machined components from lightweight 6061 T-6 billet aluminum and Carbon Fiber.
- Uses factory brake master cylinder unless noted.
- Made in the USA
- Master cylinder not included.
What are Motorcycle Rear Sets?
The DME Racing’s Rear Sets are an aftermarket product that replaces your motorcycle’s existing pegs and rear brake lever in one aluminum billet part with the brackets that hold them together and fix right to your bike’s frame.
Why Do You Need Aftermarket Rear Sets?
- Stability – The ability to adjust your foot and therefore leg position allowing you to create a more stable base for your whole body when sitting and riding your motorcycle. A more stable base means you are using your feet and legs to clamp yourself onto the bike and are less inclined to hang on with your arms, meaning greater freedom for the front end to do it’s job properly.
- Comfort – As a direct result of a more stable base, there is less strain on your body to keep you held on the bike, meaning greater comfort and less energy spent during your riding time.
- Ground Clearance – DME Racing Rear Sets create more ground clearance and as such allow you to lean the bike more.
- Grip – The pegs on our Rear Sets are designed to give you a greater grip than standard road pegs, further improving your lower body’s hold on the bike.