Burromax Electric Mini Bike, TT350R Lithium Ion Powered
The Burromax TT350R is used by kids and adults up to 250lb on flat ground and great for riders under 145lb for off-roading. We see bikes going to all types of racers who need a pit bike, campers, events where people need a ride from here to there, ride for the lake house, around the neighborhood, going fishing, walking the dog and so many other uses! Kids love these things too by the way! Bikes fit into the trunk of almost any car and weight in at 47lb so they are really easy to take with you
No gas-No smell-No Heat-Low maintenance and easy to operate and almost no noise.
Why buy a Burromax TT350R Mini Bike? Quality, with lots of features, at a fair price is number one! Try this before you buy the ultra cheap box store brands or the ultra expensive dealership models. We like to say we sell joy and happiness at a fair price–Here are a few more reasons to take one home.
- Much cooler looking bikes with hydro-dipped carbon fiber colors
- Expect 14 mile range with 180 lb rider and 20 mile plus with 100 lb riders on flat ground wide open. Heavy riders need hard, relatively flat surfaces and lighter riders can go about anywhere. Hill will burn up battery ride time
- Faster charging, full charge in 3 to 3.5 hours and partial charging is OK
- Lithium Ion Battery Performance! If you own a drill with one in it, enough said. A large part of the cost of this bike is the battery cost and they are better in many ways than any lead acid battery bike
- Looks like a scaled-down motorcycle down to the details of a plastic toy
- 2 Speed modes with hidden switch for 8 or 17 mph. You choose for skills
- Full suspension that works
- Variable throttle speed controllers, others use on-off-throttle
- Disc Brake
- We tell you the True motor size our TT350R is 350W, others state 350 or 400 and give you a 250W motor. If you are looking for that, look at our TT250
- Upgradeable performance and accessories
- Power: 350W 24VDC High torque BDC Motor
- Energy: 24V 10ah Lithium Ion NCM battery
- Battery charge time: 3-3.5 Hrs. or less/partial charging is OK
- Battery life: Up to 500 charge cycles
- 2 Speed Selections: (Low Speed 8 Mph-High Speed 17 Mph)
- Size: 43.3″ x 11″ x 24.8″ (110 x 28 x 63)
- Weight: 50.7 lbs (23 kg)
- Seat Height: 20″
Burromax is a St. Louis, Missouri based industry leader in recreational vehicles and power products. Our focus on quality and safety makes our feature rich products unmatched in terms of usability, ruggedness and above all enjoyment. Burromax products were designed and tested to deliver dependable performance – day after day, week after week for years to come. When you make the choice to purchase a Burromax product, you’ve made the choice to buy a better product. We think you will agree that we have the best products in the world in our segments. Burromax – capable, reliable and heaps of fun.