Brock’s Performance Products proudly announces our 4-2-1™ Sidewinder Exhaust Package for the Suzuki GSX-R1000 (2007) .
The Best of the Best Drag Race Exhaust System Available for Modern Sport Bikes.
Uniquely constructed of an aerospace quality ultra-light weight stainless steel in a FOUR into TWO into ONE configuration for a smooth torque curve with a megaphone induced peak power punch! We have combined our knowledge gained over the years racing our hard launching StreetSmart Systems with a purpose built Race Megaphone.
A removable 2 1/4 outlet Billet Aluminum/stainless steel/fiberglass constructed baffle is included.
As usual, our oversize tube design (Tapered 1 3/4” primaries meet DUAL 2” secondary pipes which merge into a velocity enhanced 2 1/4” collector) complements the ram air efficiency of the GSX-R1000. BIG engines and Nitrous bikes LOVE additional pipe volume. But, the tapered head pipes prevent lost bottom end power for a hard launch and maximum acceleration, even with a stock 1000 cc engine.
The entire GSX-R1000 4-2-1™ Sidewinder system weight in race trim (no baffle) is a mere 7 1/2 lbs….baffle installed is two lbs heavier with little or no decrease in performance.
The system is spring mounted for easy removal in race maintenance situations which also makes oil filter replacement a breeze.
As an added bonus…the STOCK OIL COOLER is retained and we show polish the exposed areas to a high luster !
…we think that about covers it?!
Special Note: Fairing modifications are required except on the 2001/02 GSX-R1000. A cut-out template is included. The GSX-R1000 4-2-1™ Sidewinder is purpose built FULL RACE exhaust system designed for closed course competition use only. Even though we stagger our upper and lower secondary tubes for maximum right hand cornering clearance, it is still limited…as a result street use is NOT RECOMMENDED (see our Alien Head System:)
The GSX-R1000 4-2-1™ Sidewinder System is a joint effort between Brock Davidson Enterprises and Hindle Manufacturing of Canada. This partnership combines Hindle’s renowned handcrafted quality with Davidson’s 20 years of sportbike drag racing experience. Davidson personally designed and hand-tuned the system specifically for the GSX-R1000 street bike owner who frequents the drag strip or is particularly interested in arm-straightening acceleration from a dead stop or slow roll and wants to make sure they have the fastest bike out there.
- Detailed exhaust system installation instructions
- Suggested air box modification instructions (model specific-when required)
- Dynojet Power Commander TRACK maps (These allow the bike to accelerate harder in the real world!) for your specific application
- Dyno maps are available upon request…if impressing your buddies is important to you.
- Brock’s Performance Technical Assistance & Custom baseline maps for modified engine applications is also included-FREE!
- (Private) StreetSmart Owners Section:…it is ALSO FREE with Your StreetSmart purchase. This area in the Brock’s Performance Information exists for a single reason….To help YOU make your bike (and yourself!) as fast as possible. If we learn a new trick or technique (which technology allows us to do frequently)…it doesn’t do us any good to keep it to ourselves. We want you to be FASTER than anyone you race who does not have a Brock’s Performance Exhaust System. We also don’t want you to follow a path to poor performance by following the advice of others who might not know as much as us… Sales pitches…know it all friends…internet yammering…what ever! If something works, we tell you. If it doesn’t work…we tell you that also. It is not about money for us. We know what we sell works as good as Brock personally knows how to make it work! We also know that one poor product or idea added to our known good combination can make OUR products look bad!
- Note: Sidewinders inherently hamper rear brake lever travel. Adjustment higher than normal may be required.