Brembo 15ml reservoir with 45-degree nipple for rear brake or clutch applications.
Brembo master cylinders may not have integrated fluid reservoirs like stock levers. Brembo Brake and clutch master cylinders all require a reservoir to carry extra fluid for your system. Ensure that you purchase brake line tubing/clutch tubing to connect your reservoir to your master cylinder. Brembo brake tubing is a specialized material that is impermeable to fluid and air and will keep your Brembo brake system free of air bubbles.
- Hose nipple extends on 45 degree angle
- Recommended for rear brake systems or hydraulic clutches
- Racing Reservoir volume
- 15ml (0.5 fluid oz)
- Racing applications can benefit from using this compact 15ml reservoir.
- Greater flexibility in mounting locations.
- Increased clearance in tight racing cockpit and hand control areas.
- Universal Fit
- No Mounting Kit provided with reservoir.
- Customer will need to fabricate a bracket to mount the reservoir
- Tubing Fitting Size
- 6mm Tubing
- Note: No tubing included with Reservoir.
- Cap Diameter: 38.4mm ( 1.51 in )
- Cup Diameter: 31.0mm ( 1.22 in )
- Cup Height: 38.9mm ( 1.53 in )
- Overall Height : 55.8mm ( 2.20 in)
There are no reviews yet.