Our billet oil pan is 1.5″ thick for added ground clearance. This pan is designed for sidewinder exhaust applications but can be used with some street-style exhaust systems that go under the pan. Our billet oil pans have a swinging pick-up to prevent loss of oil pressure when drag racing.
- Fits BMW S1000RR / 2009-2018 (2019 – first half of production year)
- Billet Aluminum
- High-Pressure Oil Relief Valve Included
- Swinging pickup with Roller bearing
- Uses stock drain plug
- DME Racing oil pans hold about 4.5 quarts of oil, this will fill past your sight glass.
- Made in the U.S.A.
This pan is designed for sidewinder exhaust applications but can be used with some street-style exhaust systems that go under the pan. You will need to measure the clearance to determine if you have enough room for fitment. We can not guarantee fitment for any ‘non-sidewinder’ style exhaust systems.
- Depth – 1.5″
- Max Width – 9.3″
- Max Length – 9.15″
- Pan Overall Measurements: 8.5″ x 9″ x 5″ x 7.375″
Swinging Pickup Notes
- Do not use the OEM gasket with the Swinging Pickup. Use RTV Silicone on both sides when installing the Swinging Pickup Adapter, Click here to download the Instructions.