Our Billet Shift Forks will spring back close to the original position if you must chop the throttle, leave the gas valve in the off position, or have any other emergency with an automatic transmission. The advantage with billet is that you won’t have to change a shift fork between rounds. Don’t spend all the money to drive to a race and miss out on winning because you don’t have time to change a compromised fork.
- Large fork for low gear changes.
- Small Fork for high gear change.
- For a complete set, you need two large and one small.
- Made from 4140 Chromoly Steel.
- Heat-treated before machining and micro-finished.