DME Racing Billet Fork Caps are designed to replace those basic-looking caps for more of a race look. They do not have any compression or preload adjustment. Our caps sit at the top of the forks to close them up and keep everything sealed and compressed.
- Suzuki Hayabusa – Gen1/Gen2
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 – 2001-2008
- Kawasaki ZX-14 – All Years
- Size: 10mm (Hayabusa Gen2/GSX-R1000 2007-2008)
- Size: 12mm (Hayabusa Gen1/GSX-R1000 2001-2006/Kawasaki ZX-14)
- Shortes forks about 2″ once installed.
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum.
- Sold in pairs.
- O-Rings not included.
- Also known as fork bolts or fork nuts.
- Made in the U.S.A
- A fork spring compression tool is required for installation, not included. Install service is available.
DME Racing Billet Fork Caps will fit stock forks with modified internals. We do offer Internal Fork Shortening; see our services page for more information, click here.
- 12mm Cap will fit stock forks for the Hayabusa Gen1 / GSX-R1000 2001-2006 / Kawasaki ZX-14.
- 10mm Cap will fit stock forks for the Hayabusa Gen2 / GSX-R1000 2007-2008.