Antigravity AG-801 Lithium Battery
The Antigravity Batteries AG-801 8-Cell Motorsports battery is one of the most popular models. It is an extremely powerful battery in a small package. 240 Cranking Amps. 9 Amp Hours (PB Eq).
Small Case Lithium Battery
At a very small 4.25 x 2.25 x 3.75 inches (LxWxH to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired and can be used for bikes from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty (Click here to download warranty information).
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 750cc.
- Great for use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc.
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc. (High-Performance motors should use Antigravity Batteries AG-1201.)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid-1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- Not for use with PWC.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 2.25 × 3.75 in|