Antigravity AG-1601 Lithium Battery
The Antigravity Batteries AG-1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made. This is the go-to battery if you need very high power in a compact size.
Small Case Lithium Battery
The AG-1601 is an ultra-compact 16-Cell battery: only 4.5 x 3.25 x 5.25 inches (LxWxH to the top of the terminals) yet has massive power. It can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motors up to 113 cubic inches. This battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed, and by Adventure bikers who want more power and capacity. AG-1601 is also a favorite for Race Car use.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- 3-Year Warranty (Click here to download warranty information).
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 1600cc.
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch).
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- Not for use with PWC.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3.25 × 5.25 in|