Antigravity AG-1201 Lithium Battery
The Antigravity Batteries AG-1201 is an extremely versatile high power and lightweight Lithium Motorcycle/Motorsports battery. It has the capability for large weight reduction in the most compact size in lithium batteries in its class. 360 Cranking Amps, 12 Amp Hours (PB Eq).
Small Case Lithium Battery
The AG-1201 battery has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 4.50″ Length x 3.25″ Depth and 4.25″ Height (to the top of the terminals). This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah lead/acid battery with a weight savings of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty (Click here to download warranty information).
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 1100cc (For more capacity and power use the Antigravity AG-1601).
- Race and Track Day use 1500cc.
- Custom builds up to 1200cc. (If using a high-performance motor use the Antigravity AG-1601).
- 4 Cylinder Race Cars up to 1800cc.
- Not for use with PWC.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3.25 × 4.25 in|