V2 Hardware is the latest hardware package available from NLR.
The features of the AMS-2000 will make tuning, logging and adjusting to pick up ET and MPH easy and straightforward. The AMS-2000 offers numerous control strategies you can choose from. Once you choose a primary control strategy the rest become offsets to that strategy. This gives you the ability to mix and match as well as integrate numerous inputs to create a single highly advanced control curve delivering the absolute most advanced capability ever.
The AMS-2000 PRO offers 10 control strategies and 36 data logged channels and overlay capability. 2 Controllers in one unit(boost channel and Auxillary channel), Datalogger, G-Meter (lateral and longitudinal), 5 position selector switch. All laptop based.
What does it come with?
- Control Unit
- 100 psi sensor
- 5 positions remote switch
- Solenoid system
Internal 2 Axis Accelerometer:
- Lateral and Longitudinal Acceleration up to 3 G’s recorded in datalogger.
5 Position Selector Switch:
- 5 tunes tied to this switch for instant map changes without a laptop.
36 items being logged at 100 Hz. Everything that would come in a standard Datalogger and more you have here. A few listed below:
- Engine RPM
- Air temp
- Drive shaft rpm, turbo speed or any rpm source
- Aux Channel sensor input( any pressure source)
- Pressure(any pressure source)
- Variable voltage 0-5 volt( pressure, shock, ride height ec)
- 2 air fuel channels 0-5 volt
- 2 axis accelerometer 3g
- Transbrake input/ clutch input
- Shift input, Scramble and Reduce inputs can be used as event markers
- 2 auxiliary output event markers
- Second Control Unit to handle alternate pressure control duty
- If not used for Control it can be used as 2 programmable outputs(shift light etc)with programmable thresholds
10 Control Strategies:
- Variable Voltage(Ex. Gear Position Sensor)
- Engine Rpm
- Air Fuel
- Pressure( Ex. Back Pressure)
- Shaft Rpm ( Turbo Speed, DriveShaft Rpm, Any RPM signal)
- MPH/ SPEED
- Air Temp