Showing all 9 results
Our Carbon Fiber Hugger is made in the USA from strong, durable, lightweight carbon fiber. It’s one piece that covers the section over the rear tire to protect your motorcycle from rubber and debris. Features:
- Weight is .70 pounds
- Tire huggers are shipped in raw form.
- Optional: For an additional charge we can clear coat your tire hugger for a gloss finish before shipping.
- If you have a chromoly swingarm you will need a flat slick tire hugger for it to fit.
- Mounting hardware included, except for the chain guard side.
- Optional: Chain guard upgrade included all mounting hardware
Tire Hugger comes with mounting hardware but not on the chain guard side unless you get the upgraded tire hugger chain guard. It weighs 1.25 pounds
DME Racing Aluminum Swingarms are built in-house to exact customer specs and options. Allow at least 4 weeks build time on all arms. Features:
- Extruded aluminum with internal web design
- Fixture tig welded
- CNC machined
- Rear Axle
- Axle adjusters with stainless steel hardware
- All bearings
- 4” Adjustment
- Chain Guard
- Air tank (two 1/8 npt bungs) Good for 200 PSI
- Rear brake hanger or bar (depending on model)
GSX-R1000 Rear Brake Hanger
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Designed to work with popular chromoly swingarms
- Fits 05-06 1000 year brakes
- Fits on top or bottom of swing arm
- Does not require a brake bar to eliminate turning