Showing 1–12 of 34 results
The DME Oil Cooler Block-Off Plate is designed to block off the oil cooler lines from the engine case and oil pan to the oil cooler. Most aftermarket oil pans do not have a spot to mount the oil cooler line, so for those customers, you just need one block off plate for the engine case.
Hayabusa 12" over tail bracket to be used with stock subframe.
APE has completed the first small production run of 1/2" diameter cylinder studs for the Hayabusa. These studs are made from heat treated chrome moly steel, fully ground with rolled threads for maximum strength.
APE valve guides are designed to take the abuse of today's modern high horsepower engines.
$1,495.00 – $1,595.00
Kit consist of a brand new 08 Hayabusa crankshaft, but you can't buy this one from Suzuki or anyone else. Rod journals are fluted for extra oil at the rod bearings. Micro polished. Computer balanced to less than 1/3 gram. ( these cranks don't...
Vance & Hines Stainless Steel Intake Valves Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa (99-14) Features: Machined from a Stainless One Piece Forging for higher strength & durability High grade Alloy allowing the valve to withstand high heat and still...
Now replace the main weak link in the Hayabusa motor. A complete roller cam chain conversion for the Suzuki Hayabusa. For serious racers that can not have cam timing fluctuations and / or the risk of the oem style hy-vo cam chain breaking, this kit.
70lb Heavy duty valve springs.
This is the same valve springs used in our 213mph turbo Hayabusa
New Carbon Fiber Grudge Rear Sets Super lightweight carbon fiber used to make the lightest rear sets available.
Front rack fuel cell for Gen 1 Hayabusa 1999-07. Holds 1 qt of fuel (Pictured with Battery Box) Pricing
- Standard (No Options) $400.00
- With Battery Box $450.00
- Additional Fuel Bungs $10.00 each
- - Can not use the stock steering damper with this product.
- - These require the use of an aftermarket top mount steering damper (like Scott's Performance steering damper)
- - The fuel cells come with a feed bung, vent bung and return bung. The standard fuel cell holds 1 quart and the large fuel cell holds 1 1/2 quarts.
- - Can be used only be used with the Race upper no headlight. It will not work with a headlight.
- - Air ducts can be used with the front rack. We need to know your using air ducts when we build.
- - Battery box for a GSXR 1000 Can only be used with the standard size fuel cell and only a 8 cell or 12 cell lithium style battery (ex. 8 cell Ballistic or 12 cell Ballistic, Full Spectrum or Antigravity, etc)
This billet aluminum "dummy" shaft allows you to easily eliminate the counter balancer and shaft(s) from your engine. Simply remove the stock assembly and insert this shaft in its' place. All oil passages are plugged by the shaft and o-rings. Eliminates weight, rotating mass, and reduces crankcase windage and oil churning. *NOTE - Engine removal and disassembly is required for installation.