Showing all 10 results
Hayabusa Triple Tree - Fits all years GSX-R1000 Triple Trees - Fits years 2001-2008
- Uses 50mm clip-ons. Top of triple tree is 50mm and bottom is 52mm
- Fork tubes must be turned down to fit triple tree diameters.
- Send in forks for FREE Turndown service with purchase. (Customer must pay shipping charges.)
- 1/2" offset
The choice for pro racers and serious trackday riders, the 8987 series is the most versatile and top performing motorcycle shock.
- Allows forks to slide up in the triple clamp to achieve any ride height desired. Does not come with key switch holder.
- CNC machined Billet aluminum
- Fits Hayabusa 99-2017
- Must use aftermarket clip-on handlebars 50mm
- Is only the top clamp
Every Penske Racing Shock is 100% hand built and dyno tested for the best performance and customer satisfaction. We stand by our products and routinely assist customers in getting the best performance from their shocks. The same components in the 8975 are used all over the world at the highest forms of Motorsport. This double adjustable shock offers a high range of customization for racers. Designed with drag racers in mind this is the lightest and most cost-effective adjustable shock available.
This is the same link used on DME Racings Hayabusa Prostreet Bike.
$659.99 – $736.99
DME Hayabusa Rear Brake Hanger And Xtra Light Rotor
GSXR 1000 Suspension link
- Works with 01-06 GSXR 1000
- Must use Penske shock
These front fender lowering brackets allow you to gain more clearance between the top of your fender and the bottom of your cowling. They work great for owners that switch over to a 120/60/17 tire, or 16" BST Wheel. Features:
- 2 adjustable positions (7/16" and 3/4" lower)
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Sold as a complete kit