DME Racing Now Hiring – Office Assistant/Bookkeeper Position
Our company is seeking a bookkeeper to manage all our finances. Your responsibilities will include tracking our organization’s revenue, expenses, and taxes, as well as producing financial reports. You will also be responsible for auditing our books to ensure our records are correct.
DME Racing is a fast-growing company within the motorsports industry. We are currently located in Winston-Salem, NC with a second location being built in Mocksville, NC. We are looking for an Office Assistant/Bookkeeper willing to learn our market and move with us to your new location in the next year. We are a close-knit family-oriented environment, and we want a candidate that wants to grow with us long term.
This position will collaborate with colleagues to improve processes that result in greater efficiency and grow the company to its fullest potential.
- General Customer Service, including answering questions, resolving issues, and processing orders.
- Prepare accounting records by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconcile company’s financial records to help ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Prepare tax returns for businesses and individuals.
- Post financial transactions to accounts and prepare financial statements.
- Study financial trends to determine future business needs.
- General office administrative and clerical skills to perform receptionist duties and answer telephones.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Maintaining files, create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
- Working with staff to ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Well-rounded to take on all aspects of an office environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field.
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online or experience with other tax preparation and accounting software.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, financial statements, and accounting systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook), with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must Love DOGS!
We offer competitive wages, solid career opportunities, a large backlog of work & fantastic growth potential. The pay range is $18 – $22/hr, based on experience and a 90-day review.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday