The industry-leading Dunlop Sportmax Q4. Bold look, bold performance for bold riders. A purpose-built race day tire that is DOT-approved for street-legal use. Go ahead and drag a knee!
Dunlop Sportmax Q4
Utilizing technology shared by Dunlop’s cutting-edge MotoAmerica road race tires, the Q4 is made in Dunlop’s Buffalo, New York, plant on the same proprietary equipment as the racing products. Only Dunlop makes sport tires in America.
The Q4 is not a replacement for Dunlop’s popular Q3+, but instead adds depth to the Sportmax family lineup to accommodate track-day-level riding like no other Dunlop DOT street tire has before.
Dunlop Sportmax Q4 at a glance:
- Bold on-tread branding that’s remarkably detailed.
- New tread pattern with low groove density that puts down a massive footprint, especially during maximum lean angles.
- Street-friendly performance—does not require tire warmers, and minimizes the need for chassis adjustments.
- Designed in new sizes such as 180/60ZR17 and 200/55ZR17 to work on sport bikes with sophisticated electronics packages. These new sizes also offer a more aggressive profile option for track use for many sportbikes.
- The rear tire features Dunlop’s Jointless Tread (JLT) technology, the same process used in Dunlop’s racing slicks. JLT applies a continuously wound tread strip over the carcass to achieve the ideal stability, flex, and grip across the tire’s tread profile.
- Dunlop’s proprietary Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) in the sidewalls for even greater stability.
- Dunlop’s proprietary Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) for ultra-linear and responsive steering.
Get yours today from DME racing, Click Here.
About Dunlop Motorcycle Tires
Dunlop is the largest supplier of original equipment and replacement motorcycle tires in the U.S.A. For more information, visit www.DunlopMotorcycleTires.com.