No One Pays back more than DME Racing in XDA Contingency.
DME Racing continues their support of XDA as the title sponsor of the DME Racing Fall Nationals at Maryland International Raceway on September 29-Oct 1, which is the last XDA event of the season where all Championships are decided.
DME Racing also continues its support as the class sponsor of the DME Racing Real Street class. The DME Racing Real Street class is comprised of true hand clutch power adder bikes competing against the long wheelbase all motor Gen 2 clutch killers.
DME Racing is also a sponsor of the XDA Contingency program. DME Racing has raised the bar and posted a total contingency this year of $31,500 in Contingency* for the following products.
- DME Swingarm
- DME Exhaust
- DME Oil Pan
- Dragmax Rear Tire
*Tires must be purchased directly from DME Racing and have the yellow tire decals on both sides. Pick up tire decals before eliminations start at any event.
- Select CarbonX Carbon Fiber bodywork
*Must have DME Racing or CarbonX Decal on both sides of the bike before eliminations start.
*DME Racing decals must be on both sides of the bike before eliminations start to qualify for payouts.
** DME Racing Sponsored Riders are ineligible for contingency payouts.
2023 XDA Schedule
- Platinum General Services Spring Nationals / April 21-23 / MIR
- MTC Engineering Summer Nationals / June 2-4 / VMP
- WPGC Bike Fest / July 14-16 / MIR
- FuelTech Bike Bash / August 25-27 / VMP
- DME Racing Fall Nationals / Sept 29 – Oct 1 / MIR
XDA Facebook Groups
• XDA Racers – https://bit.ly/3feasis
• Pro Street – https://bit.ly/3fgZx7D
• Real Street – https://bit.ly/3hmHvm8
• Pro Xtreme – https://bit.ly/30AsBmu
• 4.60 Index – https://bit.ly/2UADKA6
• Super Stock – https://bit.ly/3hlXsZN
• 5.60 Index – https://bit.ly/3fjOBpZ
About the XDA – The Xtreme Dragbike Association (XDA) is an east coast motorcycle drag racing series with 700+ motorcycle racers competing at each event. Every XDA event hosts professional classes, sportsman classes, grudge racing, and a vendor midway. Lifestyle activities such as bike shows, bikini contests, DJ and live bands are also held at select events. For more information on the XDA, please visit XDAracing.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.