DME Racing Now Hiring – CNC Machinist Setup/Operator
DME Racing is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, individual with a strong background in CNC Machining using lathes and mills. This individual must have experience in machining metal products. Our Shop is equipped with Haas three, four, and five-axis CNC mills, Haas 2 Axis CNC lathe, laser cutting and manual machining.
We are a growing motorsports manufacturing company located in Winston-Salem with a second location opening in Mocksville, NC within the next year. We are looking for a skilled machinist that wants to be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team and the organization. We are a close-knit family-oriented environment looking for someone who can grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to operate both CNC and conventional milling machinery
- Ability to set up and operate both CNC and conventional turning machinery
- Ability to read dimensional drawings and prints accurately
- Accurately measure parts with basic measurement devices
- Working knowledge of tooling and tool selection
- Report individual quality & productivity measurables to management
- Maintain good communication with team members and related internal departments
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on equipment as required
- Ability to perform minor programming and edit program at the machine
- Follow company policies, procedures and protocols
- Identify and promptly report any safety hazards or issues
- Must be able to set up and operate both CNC and conventional mill/lathe
- Must have proficient knowledge of mill/lathe equipment in machining metal
- Experience with Mastercam and Fusion360 programs preferred.
- A minimum of three years of relevant CNC operation experience
- Must have proficient mathematical skills
- Must be able to use basic measuring equipment as required to determine part quality and accuracy.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- CNC: 3 years
- Setup: 1 year
- Troubleshooting: 1 year
- Mechanical Knowledge: 3 years
We offer competitive wages, solid career opportunities, a large backlog of work & fantastic growth potential. The pay range is $16 – $22/hr, based on experience and a 90-day review.
Salary: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k) matching / Flexible schedule / Bonus Pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability